Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween en Chile






Friday night I had a little halloween party here in my apartment. It was the first real party I had here and it went very well. I had a great time and people didn't leave my apartment until about 5 in the morning. Above are five of the best pictures that were taken, but for those of you with the Facebook, you can see the rest of them there. I hope everyone had a great halloween. Though I definitely missed Halloween in Madison, it was really fun spending it here. It was cool to know that even though things are often so different here, people still love Halloween. Though I'll tell you all that it was incredibly difficult to find a pumpkin, seeing as they really don't grow them in Chile. Also, they were damned expensive and I had no way of bringing one to my apartment. Everyone's costumes were great. I don't have mine on (I was V from V for Vendetta) because it turned out to be obnoxious trying to host a party with a mask on the whole time. Because I missed what you guys did for Halloween, if you feel like leaving a comment talking about your Halloween weekend, leave a post with this one. 
Also, to follow later, food posts, so stick around for that tonight! Thanks again as always.

No comments: